Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Still waiting

I just found out about this website from Michele K. Michele and her husband received their referral right around the same time that Dallas and I did - the difference now is that Michele has her plans for traveling to Vietnam to get her son and we're still waiting! I wish Michele and her husband all the best but I'm totally jealous!

Anyway, now we'll have a place to write our thoughts and feelings about all this and let you all share in it.

As soon as we figure out how to do everything, we'll post more, including pictures. Thank you all for the support so far and keep the good thoughts coming. We need 'em!

2 comments:

Malia said...

I expect you to be updating this while you are in vietnam....You better not expect us to just sit here hearing NOTHING while you are there. We want pictures and notes please...DAILY!!!! You know you won't have anything else to keep you busy. haha

betty said...

Scott and Dallas,

I miss you two and I can't wait for Carlos to have a new playmate, Logan! I look forward to baby play dates over a glass of wine and a bottle of formula. I know that the waiting is hard! Please let me know if there is any thing I can do to help ie. help you pack, shop. I am happy to share in the "wealth" of Carlos' clothes and toys. I hope to see you real soon!